Just a few things that I can look back on...
My girls might not always get along, but two nights ago we went for a quick walk around the neighborhood with the girls riding in the double stroller, facing each other. When we got back to our street, they both leaned forward and hugged each other & laughed until we got to our house.
Mattie loves to hug lately. And when she does it, she pats my back.
Ella is loving The Bernstein Bears right now. We have several books that I got at a library sale in KC last year and those have been her go to bedtime books for the last week or so. She refers to them as "Papa Bear books."
Mattie had two more teeth break through this week! She now has 4 teeth on top, woohoo! Along with the teething, she is a drool monster. She soaks her shirts within minutes and she has perfected the spit bubble.
Ella loves to play dragon... which is her version of chase. She even completes the "dragon" theme with a growl.
The garden is so much fun for the girls. They love to go out there and dig, look at the plants, and pick the blueberries. Pretty soon we'll have some tomatoes and cucumbers too!
Mattie is a funny girl. When she's in a silly mood, I'll ask if she's goofy and she'll get a big grin on her face and shake her head no. It cracks us all up!
If I tell Ella that I need to fix her hair because it looks messy, she says, "It's not messy, it's curly like yours!"
If I tell Ella that I need to fix her hair because it looks messy, she says, "It's not messy, it's curly like yours!"
No comments:
Post a Comment