Ella just gave herself a haircut.... while she was supposed to be having quiet time.
I guess hair cutting could be considered a quiet activity?
Matt went to check on her because we had been outside working on the garden. (We have some monstrous tomato and cucumber plants!)
Oh and yes, the scissors are always hidden behind the coffee maker.
How in the world?!
Anyways, he found her shut in her closet. The picture below is the set up she created for her own beauty parlor. The pink bucket is where she was putting all of the hair she cut off.
Glad she was at least being "clean" about it.
When I walked in, I started crying... then laughing... but luckily, the crying masked the giggles.
She now has some super short hairs up front that we're going to attempt hiding. And the left side looks longer because she got some pretty good chunks out of the right side. Hopefully it'll grow and even out quickly!




No comments:
Post a Comment