Saturday, May 12, 2012

Celebrating Early

These two girls light up my life.


I may often be worn out from trying to keep up with these girls, but my life wouldn't be complete without them. They have taught me what it means to love unconditionally. They have taught me to take it easy and enjoy every single moment. They have taught me to laugh always and never take anything for granted.

Today has been wonderful day full of fun! I was surprised this morning with flowers and a singing balloon. (YES! Who knew they made such a thing!) It was courtesy of Ella. She was so proud that she picked out such a wonderful surprise for her mommy. The look in her eyes was priceless when she handed them to me. And to end the day, I was given a gorgeous charm bracelet... complete with birthstones of my babes. (Ella even got to pick out the charms for my bracelet!) As I tucked her in to bed tonight, she asked, "Mommy, did you love your surprise?" Oh, Ella.... you have no idea how much they mean to me.

Lately, Ella has been asking for me to cuddle with her after I tuck her in. I often find it hard to say no to such a request. Tonight as I was quietly laying next to her, she sat and up starting piling blankets on top of me and said, "Now you can't get up." And after I explained that we weren't going to have a slumber party tonight, she handed me her bunny blanket (her must have nighttime friend) so that I could sleep with it. What a sweetheart. I pray that she always has such a giving heart.

I am beyond blessed.

No comments: