Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another year of school has come and gone.

Tonight's program made me tear up not one or two times, but enough that I quite counting.
Even when it wasn't one of my girls involved. Ha!

Mattie was as precious as ever. As soon as her and daddy came around the corner, she stopped and just stared at everybody looking back at her. After a few seconds, she let out a huge grin and then proceeded to the middle of the stage. She knows she's cute.


I was so excited that Ella let me curl her hair before the program (and even pull it half way up). Then she came out on stage looking like a hot mess. Yep. That's my child. I'm hopeful that one day she'll let me do her hair and not touch it for at least an hour.


Ella did an amazing job singing her songs. She stood in her spot and sang her little heart out. My favorite part was when she spotted us. Her face beamed with excitement and she even waved a couple of times.


I love my two little munchkins!


No comments: