Saturday, February 4, 2012

I can't control everything

What a day. This morning we had a Mommy & Me par-"tea" to celebrate Ella's 3rd birthday. I had envisioned the little girls full of giggles and twirling in their fancy accessories, then decorating cupcakes and showing each other their creations.

Let me just say that God has got a sense of humor.

I'm slightly OCD. My husband might say that I'm very OCD. Either way, I'm OCD. I'm a planner. I'm a perfectionist. I want things in their place and a plan of action ready to go. This is a fantastic thing at work since I'm an event coordinator. This isn't such a good thing when I have two little kiddos. I'm learning to roll with the punches each and every day.

Anyways, I'll leave out all the details, but both of my two little kiddos threw up during Ella's party today. What a way to celebrate with friends. Sigh.

No comments: