I love days like today... when the sun is shining and the wind is not out of control. That's a pretty big deal for Oklahoma.
As hard as it is somedays, I love seeing my little girl growing up. Lately when I've dropped her off at school the routine has been for me to hang up her backpack and she goes to put her pull-up in the appropriate basket outside of her classroom door. After that, she usually will open the door and go on in to class, all by herself. The part that I absolutely love is when I come to the door to say bye. She runs back to me and gives me one last kiss before going back to play with her friends.
My foot is asleep. I don't want to move it, but I am hungry. Such a dilemma.
I was tempted to try on a couple of non-maternity shirts this morning. Don't ask me why. It was a crazy crazy moment and I'm glad that I was able to resist.
Mattie continues to move around like crazy. I'll be very surprised if she turns out to be less active than Ella. Really.
I have some amazing friends. I need to post pictures (I will soon!) but they gave Mattie a beautiful shower at church a couple of weekends ago. It was absolutely perfect!
Although I can't bend over, I'm itching to get my garden going. Last night I looked in the garden box we had from last summer and was in complete shock to find that the 5 strawberry plants I had from last year has turned into a dozen strawberry plants. It made me so happy! Now if I can only get the plants to produce strawberries that are larger than a dime and not sour.
I need some new easy lunch ideas.
A smoothie sounds good. I was craving one yesterday morning too. As I was trying to fulfill that desire, I discovered the Odwalla Superfood Mo Beta Fruit Smoothie. It was delicious! And now that I'm talking about it, I may have to go get another one pretty soon. I have no self control. Luckily, there are worse things... like the 3 chocolate cookies I'm about to devour. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment