1. I'm a good 3 and going on 80%.
2. When my water breaks, it's going to be a big mess.
3. My doctor will be out of town this weekend.
4. Because I've had good progress since last week, Mattie might arrive this week. But of course... my doctor doesn't know for sure.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but we'll see what happens!
3 comments:
when my water broke...it was a big mess. a HUGE mess in fact. I would go ahead and line your couches with towels. "Just in case". I hear some women it's not a big deal, but for me, I wish I had the plastic liner like old ladies have on their couches! Good luck, and thinking about you! (Oh and put a couple of towels in your car "just in case".
My water broke with Ella and it wasn't bad.... so when my doctor warned me that this time it'd be different, I was a bit freaked out. Thanks for the tips!
Do you need any last minute help? If so, I'm available!
Post a Comment