I had another doctor's appointment today and things continue to look great. Mattie's heartrate was at 140 and I'm measuring right on track. It was strange having a "normal" appointment. In fact, from here on out..... this part of pregnancy is totally foreign to me!
My doctor asked me if I had been watching the news. Apparently, the shots I've been taking weekly for the last 18 weeks are drastically going up in cost.... $1,500 for a 30 day supply. (I've only had to pay $100.) Ouch! Good thing I only have 2 weeks left and don't need a refill. I had been planning to toss the last of the progesterone, but have decided to hold on to the liquid gold.
The MOST EXCITING thing about my appointment was my weight gain. Yes, I really just said that. I had prepared myself for the worst. Mainly because I've been eating chocolate chip cookies and milk before bed almost every night for the last 2 weeks. Oh and then I ate a brownie and chocolate milk for breakfast yesterday. And then there is the bag of Reese's peanut butter eggs I bought last weekend (it's funny how I couldn't stand chocolate when I was prego with Ella!)..... Anyways, I had only gained .4 lbs! That's right. Less than 1/2 a pound. WOOHOOO!!!
As a reward, I stopped my Sonic and am now enjoying a Happy Hour coke. :)
1 comment:
You should sell your progesterone shot. You could easily make $500. Just kidding!!!!
Post a Comment