Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What did Ella do on her 2nd birthday?

Warning: Lots of pictures.

She started off the day with monkey bread.IMG_6705 I promise, she liked it.

Awhile later, we played in the snow for approximately 5 minutes.IMG_6717 IMG_6720IMG_6735

Yes, it looks like I’m crying. But really, I’m laughing at Ella. She had just thrown snow and it landed in her face. Is that mean of me? Okay maybe so, but it was funny.IMG_6742  

Played the memory game (not really… they were just looking for matches) with Daddy.IMG_6757 

Helped Mommy make icing for her birthday cake.IMG_6770 IMG_6778

The finished cake. Mommy iced, Daddy decorated.IMG_6795 

She then opened a couple of presents before dinner. The first was a cradle for her baby doll.IMG_6800

Next was a stroller. Both have been BIG hits.IMG_6808

She got a couple of new books from Nana & Papa.IMG_6818

Ate some of her favorite foods for dinner… macaroni & cheese and chicken strips.IMG_6823  

And finally, cake time!IMG_6832IMG_6836IMG_6841

Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!

1 comment:

Team Andrews said...

She is such a big girl! And sooo cute! I am so glad you all got to spend it together! How fun! Give her kisses for me!