My nesting instinct is getting stronger and stronger. And I love it.
Ella is going to spend some time with her Memaw and Pepaw tonight so I have a list of things for Matt and me to accomplish. I am seriously giddy with excitement. Is that weird? Probably so.
A lot of our work will be in the nursery…. some hopefully in the office…. and if the weather really is nice tomorrow, I may try to get outside and pull some weeds from the flower beds. That’ll be a sight to see.
Some might say that I should take advantage and relax while the 2-year-old is away. And trust me, I will. Tonight… a movie and BIG bowl of buttery-beyond-belief popcorn are calling my name. And, I may share a couple handfuls of popcorn with Matt…. after all, he offered for us to eat Qdoba before the movie. He knows me so well! Love you babe!
3 comments:
I need to come see all the changes!
Enjoy your evening! I'm excited to see all the stuff you get done on the nursery tomorrow!
Cant wait for you both to see!
Post a Comment