This isn't an exciting post... just jotting down the notes for future reference. :)
I had an OB appointment on Tuesday....the dreaded glucose test. I got my results this afternoon and passed with flying colors. Woohoo! I also got word that I still have my uti. Seriously... I've had this my entire pregnancy. Crazy, huh? Thankfully the nurse told me that it was almost gone, so I have one last round of antibiotics to go. I hope that does the trick. But, if you see me.... tell me to go drink some cranberry juice. Thanks.
I'd only gained 2.8 lbs since my last appointment. I was pumped!! Then I remembered that I had the stomach bug last week. Oh well. My total weight gain is now at 23.8 lbs. Not awful.
My dr has started doing an u/s at each appointment to make sure that everything is going well. I guess that's a plus to having Ella come early.... I get to see Mattie more often! She looked just as precious as the last time. During the u/s I asked if we could confirm that I was in fact having a girl because I've been stressing out about that lately. When I confessed that last little bit to my dr she told me that I'm "a high strung person. But a very controlled high strung person." Haha! I'm pretty sure she's been thinking that for awhile now.
I can't remember exactly when she said, but at either 34 or 36 wks, my dr wants to give me a steroid shot to help Mattie's lungs fully develop in the case that she'll come early. Now that I think about it... I wonder if she's already predicting something?
I'm measuring a week ahead. Surprise surprise. Did you see how huge I was with Ella?
1 comment:
Yay for baby Mattie! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet her :D
Post a Comment