I hope I'm wrong about my blog title. I hope I'm very wrong. But, somebody in our house has gotten sick 3 out of the 4 weekends we've had this year.
In case you're interested...
Ella: 2, Me: 1, Matt: 0
I truly believe that both of Ella's have been connected... and are the culprit of sinus issues. We'll find out when I take her to the after hours clinic tonight.
This picture was from Sunday night. She was miserable. When I left her with Meemaw and Peepaw this morning, she was dancing and singing.
I’m hopeful that this is almost behind us!
2 comments:
Poor Ella. I hope she feels better! Your blog title fits perfectly with our house though. Ashton has been sick since the beginning of January! And just when I thought he might be over it he wakes up with 101 fever...ah!
I really love the photo you sent me from your phone... your expression was priceless! Poor baby, hope she's done with this all once and for all!
Post a Comment