Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It’s a…

BABY!

Unfortunately, today’s appointment wasn’t as exciting as we had hoped. We did get see the little one, but it was shy and wouldn’t let us see much. ;)

Our doctor tried for 5-10 minutes to get a glimpse of if we’ll be having a boy or girl come the Spring, but this little one kept it’s feet in the way… the entire time. By the end of trying to persuade baby to give us a show, our doctor said she’d try to get us a good profile shot to take home with us. As she was just about to get the perfect picture, baby moved and decided to hide behind it’s arm.

Camera shy much?

So, the picture we have isn’t the best, but it shows the right arm and the baby looking at us straight on. (Why do they always look like aliens? Ha!) I’ll have to scan in the picture later… I’ll promise to do it this time.

On a positive note, I had my first progesterone shot today. (Yes, you read that right…. I said positive note!) I didn’t feel it at all. In fact, my flu shot hurt a lot worse. YAY!

No comments: