Thursday, November 18, 2010

1 Small Step

Ella has a diaper rash today so after her bath this evening, I've let her run around without her diaper. After awhile, she stopped playing and stood as still as a statue. Unfortunately, I could tell she was going pee-pee. She was able to stop the last bit of it, so we ran to sit on her little potty and then celebrated her "small" success.

About 20 minutes later, she was playing and then got as still as a statue again. She told me pee-pee, so we ran back into the bathroom and she sat down on her potty for about 10 seconds then stood up and told me she was done. The entire time I'm thinking about how she just peed on my carpet again. Thankfully I was wrong because when she stood up I could see she had gone pee-pee in the potty!!

I'm so excited and I could tell that she was too. I think her favorite part was getting a star sticker to put on a piece of paper that we'll keep in the bathroom to track progress. =)

No comments: