Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Help.Me.

It’s not even 11 AM and Ella has had 2 poopy diapers. That’s not what I need help with.

Here is the deal… with both, she has stuck her hand down into her diaper and walked up to me with a big wad of poop in her hand.

HELP!

If this happens one more time today, I may vomit because I’m completely grossed out right now.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It would help if you put clothing on over the diaper ;)

Maria said...

Haha, I wish it was that easy! She had jeans and a shirt on when both of these occured. :(

Devion said...

I had a similar problem with Conrey for a loooong time. SO, I talked to lots of moms. One mom told me that she duct taped the diaper on each time because it was such a problem for her. I never got that desperate, but you could certainly give it a try!