Just a few sweet memories that I want to remember…
Tonight when I got Ella out of her bath, I told her to go “run, run, run.” She thought it sounded like a great idea because she started running circles around our kitchen and kept saying “fast!”
Ella has an Elmo video that talks about dancing, books and music. She loves the dance section! When they do the hokey-pokey, she always gets excited and starts yelling “potty.” (well, it sounds like potty…haha.) Then she starts “shaking all about” until the song ends.
The book that Ella most loves right now is called “I had a hippopotamus.” (It used to belong to cousins Emmy and Brie, but they were retiring some books last year and we gladly brought it home.) We probably read it 3 or 4 times a day. I love that she loves it.
Ella still won’t wear hairclips or bows. She likes to point at her bows and wants to play with them, but if I put one in her hair she pulls it out in a matter of seconds. My new plan is to point out all of the people who wear bows (mostly in her books) and talk them up. Maybe that’ll convince her. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment