Today was Ella’s first day back to Sonshine School. It was a bigger deal for Matt & me, than for her. I think that is obvious with the look she’s giving me in her “back-to-school picture".” Ha!
She had cute piggytails in her hair, but one hairband was already missing by the time we got to her classroom. Go figure.
As soon as I took the other piggytail out, she was off like a lightening bolt. She headed straight for the toys as I was trying to tell her bye. I knew she’d enjoy herself! In fact, she was having so much fun that she didn’t realize that I was gone until I was 1/2 way down the hallway. At that point I heard her cry out “Mommyyyy?” It was the sweetest sound.
When the day was over, she was eager to see me and ran straight to the door. I love that part of the day. Her teachers said that she was “very obedient” and “so cute!” If only her obedience would show up when she was with us. Ha! I was worried about naptime because she is now in a classroom in which they sleep on nap mats. She did pretty good for her first day and slept for an hour!
I love this sweet girl. Happy back-to-school day Ella!
1 comment:
Her outfit and hair looked sooo cute! I'm impressed she did so well at nap time! yay and what a stress reliever!
Post a Comment