Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fishy, Fishy

When Matt & I first got married, I discovered the art of baking. It was fun for me and I’m pretty sure that Matt enjoyed it as well. No wonder people gain weight after they get married.

Anyways, I talked a lot about pursuing my new hobby by taking some classes at the local culinary school. I imagined becoming a pastry chef and creating masterpieces in chocolate and sugar.

That obviously didn’t happen.

Matt surprised me a few weeks back by signing me up for the Wilton cake decorating classes. I think he wants me to start baking again. ;)

This is the cake I made this week. It’s vanilla with a blueberry filling. Yummmm…..

IMG_5353

4 comments:

Amber said...

And it was delicious!

Kelly said...

That is adorable. I've wanted to take those classes for a long time but haven't seemed to fit them in yet!!

Aunt Mary said...

you are taking those classes at Michaels? I'm signing up in August! My sister got me some supplies for my bday!

Team Andrews said...

I wish I was eating that cake with you right now! Looks awesome Maria!