Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th Anniversary Trip to KC

First stop, Schlitterbahn.

Big waste of money. It was fun, very clean, not too crowded... but really... wait until it's complete before going.

IMG_5193.JPG

 

This was after we stuffed our faces at the Melting Pot. Yum!

IMG_5198.JPG

 

Out to do some shopping on the plaza.

IMG_5200.JPG

 

Crazy story.

We were done shopping for the day and were walking back to our hotel to get cleaned up for dinner. Matt said, "Hey, is that the girl from the Biggest Loser?" I said, "ummm.... who? I don't see anybody." Needless to say, I'm blind and he was right! Ali Vincent and her mom hollered for us to come over and do a work out in the park with them. We weren't prepared for a workout (check out the clothes), but it was fun. Can a workout be fun?

IMG_5202.JPG

 

45 minutes later, I was exhausted.

IMG_5204.JPG

 

We actually had a blast and it was fun getting to talk to them and find out about their lives post-Biggest Loser. They are hilarious!

IMG_5206.jpg

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That's awesome!! Looks like fun!!