Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I

I is for...

interested.
I'm interestd to see how Ella does at school today.
The reason... I didn't send a bottle for lunch. I sent the sippy cup.
I've prepared myself for a frantic phone call in about an hour saying that I need to come pick up my child. Hopefully I'm overexaggerating how I think this will go.
***UPDATE*** It seems as if I was worrying for nothing. She did great with her sippy cup!
injury.
I walked around the zoo yesterday. I'm sore and I may have pulled a muscle.
I should really start working out more.
ice cream.
My coworker, Dana sent me home with a tub of ice cream on Friday (THANKS!). Since then, I've had at least one bowl a day. Pair that with the statement above and I'm in trouble.
***UPDATE***
infection.
Ella has a double ear infection. Thankfully it has been quite awhile since her last one so we didnt have to talk about tubes. Let's just hope she gets better quickly. Her fussiness is not pleasant.

No comments: