Ella is a great sleeper. We can lay her down, give her a paci and her blankie, turn on her musical seahorse and she'll fall asleep. For the past couple of weeks, she has woken up a few hours after we lay her down (usually when Matt and I are getting ready for bed). Everytime I go in to check on her, she's sitting up in her crib with her arms openned wide, ready for me to hold her. I pick her up, give her paci and blankie, turn on her music and she immediately rests her head back on my shoulder.
I love this.
Usually, I will sit in her chair and rock her for the next several minutes. I feel like we are bonding. Although she's back to sleep within a couple of minutes, there is just something about holding a child that is so peaceful, so beautiful.
I am forever thankful that God has blessed us with such an amazing daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment