It's weird to look back at last year's trip to Branson. We had just found out we were expecting a girl and the weather was much warmer. Here's to hoping for a warmer vacation next Fall! Ella had a great time trying to teach cousin Brie to crawl and cousin Em loved giving "Baby Ella" lots of kisses. Matt loved the funnel cake and riding roller coasters and I enjoyed a turkey leg and apple cider....yum! And don't forget the shopping....that is always a blast! We all loved getting to see family and are already looking forward to seeing them again soon. Ella's first ride at SDC was the Great Shootout and she was definitely intrigued by all of the action. She spent most of the trip in her stroller all bundled up trying to stay warm. Overall, we all had a great time!
I had so many photos that I decided to do a quick collage instead of loading each picture individually. Hopefully you can catch a glimpse of the fun we had!
1 comment:
What fun! I love Ella's little hat!
Post a Comment