Monday, July 20, 2009

Fish, Soccer & Friends







A couple of weekends ago, Matt and I took Ella to every kid’s favorite place… the Bass Pro Shop. We both loved that store as a kid and still enjoy walking around and looking at all of the neat gadgets. Ella’s favorite part was the aquarium full of fishies.

This past weekend we went to visit some of our best friends. Ashley and I were able to catch up while the guys played in a soccer tournament. We jumped on the trampoline, Ella enjoyed swinging for the first time, we got to see our cousin Kelsey, and Ella & Ryder fell in love (wink wink). It was a very busy weekend, but we had an absolute blast!

On another note, Ella rolled from her back to belly to back tonight three times! As soon as I can figure how to get it from our video camera onto the computer, I’ll post it.

1 comment:

Jacob and Amy Hall said...

aww....I want one of those swings so bad! It is so fun to watch them roll, night time entertainment from now on!! We still NEED to get together.