This is how she started…
and this is how she ended!
Today, Ella rolled from back to tummy for the very first time! As soon as she completed her roll, Matt and I jumped up and shouted with excitement. I think we startled her!!
I tried getting her to do it again so that I could catch it on video, but no luck. She was too intrigued by my camera to move.
Way to go Ella!!
4 comments:
Good job to your sweet girl! Our little ones will quickly be entering the world of mobility - I can feel it.
OH, how exciting! Cooper gets the same way. We pull the video camera out and he freezes.
Were those toys staged? Gotta love Discovery Toys!!!
Haha! Nope the picture wasn't staged. She loves to chew on the super yummy and the links were just on the floor. Too funny!
Post a Comment