I would have never guessed that our little cupcake would have arrived in time to celebrate Valentine's Day with us this year, but I'm so glad that she did! Most of the day was spent at home relaxing and enjoying our family of three.
Here is our cupcake looking up at daddy. It's been amazing to see her become more alert each and every day.

Daddy started a new game with her. He gives her a fish face and afterwards she smiles at him. I think that she has been smiling since the day she was born and it is just so cute to watch her little lips curl up. I'm still working on catching the smile on camera!

Picture of our family on Valentine's Day 2009.

And what is a better way to end Valentine's Day than with Ella's very first bath? I would say that she didn't love it, but that she also didn't absolutely hate it.

However, her favorite part was getting dried off in the warm, cozy towel!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much she looks like her daddy! And I also can't believe she's already 2 weeks old!
She's a cutie!
Post a Comment