At least once a day for the past week or two I have told Matt how uncomfortable I am. I didn't realize that I complained about it that much until yesterday when he mentioned that he's heard me say that every day. Luckily he has been supportive of my need to complain and is pretty good about helping me find ways to get more comfortable (most of which require me to lay in a crazy position halfway on him). I called him at work not too long ago and told him yet again how uncomfortable I am and that today has been for sure worse than any other so far. Ella is pushing down a lot today which is causing me a lot of low pressure that makes me feel like I constantly have to pee (sorry for the frankness). When I told him this, he gave me some encouragement and said "it will all be worth it in the end." I just keep imagining what it will be like to hold my baby girl for the first time, to look into her eyes, to tickle her little toes and that is when I momentarily forget about my aches, pains and pressure.
Feeling like this will definitely be worth it in the end.
2 comments:
You're so right!! It is worth it in the end..and the rest of your life! Ella is one blessed little girl!
Good news only a little while left and she'll be here and out of you!!! What blessing God has given us (if only Eve hadn't disobeyed!!)
Post a Comment