The windchill may be in the teens, but a BIG hot fudge sundae sounds incredible right now. Instead, I'm settling for some hot cocoa. We'll see if that fulfills my craving... somehow I don't think it will.
Today marks 33 wks for our little girl and according to babycenter.com, she's "rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening." We have another appointment this coming Tuesday and are eager to see how our little girl is doing. After that office visit, I should start having weekly appointments until Ella arrives. This weekend we have our childbirth class and I am especially looking forward to it. For some reason, I have the idea in mind that I won't know when I'm really in labor. I know that sounds ridiculous because everyone has told me "oh, you'll know." This class should help us feel a little more prepared for when that time arrives.
Matt and I are getting very excited for her arrival and we will soon be finishing up her room. I also recently bought us some books to read in preparation for having a baby completely turn our lives inside-out. The books are "The Happiest Baby on the Block" and "Baby-Proofing Your Marriage." We haven't started them yet, but I hope to begin reading them soon. I have a feeling that when Ella arrives, I'll be a little too tired to do much reading.
1 comment:
I was craving a hot fudge sundae Wednesday night. It sounded so good, but I settled for a oreo cookie ice cream sandwich... :)
You are getting so close! I can't believe Ella will be here in just over a month, agh! Are you getting nervous?
The Happiest Baby on the Block - All the way! Memorize those 5 S's and you'll be good to go!
Post a Comment