We had another appointment today and it wasn't much different than any of the others. I'd gained another 3 lbs, my blood pressure was normal and Ella's heartrate was at 138. When my doctor measured me today, she said that I was measuring just a little bit ahead of my due date. Definitely not two weeks ahead like I was last time. It seems like Ella might have just had a growth spurt when I was at my last appointment. She will be here before we know it! We are just over 3 wks away from being full term and just over 6 wks away from our due date!
2 comments:
I am so excited for you, she will be here before you know it!
I like how you slightly mention another "3 pounds" and don't ever say how much you've gained overall. I'm the same way :)
Post a Comment