We are truly blessed to have an amazing church family. They threw us a baby shower today that was absolutely wonderful. Ella was active the entire time and after today we just know that there are already a lot of people that love this little girl.
Here is a little glimpse of the table full of cupcakes and other tasty treats. Seriously.... these cupcakes were delicious!

Matt and I openning up gifts. Ella received so many great things that she will love!


Phyllis and her husband are expecting a little boy. They are due this week!

After getting home and unloading everything I had to take a picture. Like I said earlier, we are truly blessed! (The tree, zebra and elephant weren't from the shower. They just happened to get in the picture.)
1 comment:
Love it all! What great friends you have! Ella is going to love it all too :)
Post a Comment