At this point during the pregnancy, I'm starting to lose my energy pretty quickly and have started having problems sleeping at night. I have gotten to the point in which I wake up not once or twice a night to use the bathroom, but usually three or four times. It is definitely not pleasant, but I suppose that is my body's way to get me ready to wake up so often to feed our little one. Although I think I'll be more excited to see Ella instead of our toilet. In the past couple of weeks, my feet have started swelling up and my back is aching a lot. It will be great to soon be feeling like myself again and not always aching.
We are getting close to meeting Ella and are so excited to see our bundle of joy! She has continued to be extremely active. In fact, Some days I feel like she doesn't sleep at all, although I know she is getting plenty of beauty rest. She has recently found my ribs and it feels like she just sits on them. It definitely doesn't feel good, but luckily she doesn't position herself there often.
2 comments:
You look great! Only 5 more weeks till full term! Good luck...You'll LOVE IT!!!
too late for thepussy mum but i would LOVE to be in your ass and feeling yourpuusy
Post a Comment