Thursday, November 6, 2008

23 Weeks and Dancing

Today our little girl has been growing for 23 weeks and it's hard to believe that she'll be here in just about 17 weeks from now. According to www.babycenter.com she is approximately 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. In fact, her sense of movement has developed by this point and she can tell when I'm moving around a lot or even dancing. I told Matt this morning that we'll have to have some dance parties soon so that Ella can enjoy the music and movement together!

I am continuing to feel great, but find that I get tired pretty quickly. Mexican food is still my first choice of food to eat, but I've been enjoying other things as well. Pomegranates are a priority to have around the house, although that isn't any different from previous years. Chili from Wendy's is also something I want more and more frequently and just in the past few days I've been craving pineapple. Matt got me some this morning and it was fantastic! I have also been craving Thanksgiving dinner... luckily I only have a couple of weeks before I can indulge in some good homemade cooking!

Ella is continuing to squirm, kick and play games with Daddy. He still has yet to feel her movements, but I really think that she does it on purpose.... it's funny to think that she is already playing such games with him. Matt might have his hands full in a few months as I'm already getting a sense of her personality. I've had two people be able to feel her kicks so I know that it is only a matter of time before he gets to feel his little girl.

1 comment:

Devion said...

Be careful with the fresh pineapple, as it has been thought to induce labor. YUM, though! YUM! Glad you're doing well!