Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Officially Ella Marie

This morning was our BIG ultrasound. We got lots of great pictures and the technician confirmed that we are in fact having a little girl. It was fun to see our little one moving around, covering her face, and she even gave us a thumbs up! The name that we have chosen is Ella Marie and we can't wait to meet this little blessing. Her heartbeat was at 160, and the technician said that she was measuring about 4 days earlier than our expected due date. Also, Ella's head was about 3 days larger than what is expected. This isn't cause for concern, and we weren't all that surprised because we know how large her daddy's head is. And the last bit of information we received is that she weighs 13 oz. We meet with our OB next Tuesday, so we'll have to see what she says about those findings.

Here is a picture of Ella facing us. She's beautiful!



This is a full body shot. Or at least all that the technician could get in one frame. It's crazy to see how big she is and you can even see her umbilical cord in this picture.


Here are her feet. Just look at those cute little toes!


Here is her profile. It looks like she might have a big forehead!

And here is proof that it's a girl!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I'm glad it's "official" now :) We can not wait for Miss Ella to join the family!!! She is beautiful and quite photogenic already :)

Unknown said...

I love the name!! It's so beautiful! You look so cute with your pregnant belly and I (sometimes) wish I could still be in Oklahoma and watch it grow and meet your little baby girl in person after she gets born.
Miss you girlie!

Grams said...

I am so excited to have another little girl. I'm sure she will be beautiful! I still think it should be Maria after her mom.