Matt was trying to feed the miniature horse and if you know me pretty well, you know that I tried to stay as far away as possible.

Matt, my cousin Becca, my cousin Kaleb and his girlfriend Destiny all rode the teacups. It was pretty funny watching them try to walk when the ride was over.
My cousin Becca, me and my mom all rode the swings. After one full rotation, I had to close my eyes and concentrate on the breeze so that I didn't get sick. I'm not sure if it was smart to ride, but it was baby's "first" ride at Silver Dollar City.


The bun in my oven!

The girl cousins minus Michelle. We missed you!

The bun in my oven!

On our last night, Matt and I enjoyed a game of putt-putt. He won by 5 strokes and even got a hole in 1! But it was fun and gave me a workout everytime I had to squat down to pick up the balls.

2 comments:
Jason wouldn't let me ride those swings, it says "Not for pregnant women" if you'd have read the sign ;) Glad you didn't throw up - Becca probably wouldn't have liked that too much! Maybe we'll get to come next year :)
Haha... I didn't even read the sign. Oops. Good thing I only rode them once!
Post a Comment