Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feels Like Popcorn

Matt and I spent Monday night watching a movie at home and enjoying each other's company. I was laying on the sofa with my hands resting on my tummy when I felt our little one begin to flutter around. It was on the right side of my belly button and it was constant little movements that felt exactly like little popcorn kernels popping! I wasn't sure if I was feeling it from the outside or just from the inside, so I had Matt put his hand where mine had been laying. Sure enough, he could feel the movements too! It was amazing that he was able to feel our little girl and I know that he was in disbelief. I haven't had flutters since then, but I'm sure I'll be experiencing more soon!

EDIT on 11/11/08: I've decided that these popcorn feelings were hiccups! I'm basing this off of the kicks and punches I've been feeling over the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It is such an amazing feel to first recognize! I'm so happy you are getting to feel your little one kicking away :)