Tuesday, February 4, 2014

26 Weeks

Tomorrow marks 26 weeks, but we had appointment today and got another peek at Charlotte. 

(1) Face looking at us. (2) Profile of face. (3) Legs crossed at the ankles.

Everything is looking great. Even though I measured 3 weeks ahead of schedule at my last appointment, her size is just a couple days ahead of her due date. My tummy is still measuring 3 weeks big, but my OB said that it was just the way I was carrying this time. So no reason to be concerned.


We are planning for one more u/s at the end of March, and I will also get a steroid shot around 33-34 weeks (like I did with Mattie). I'm halfway done with my progesterone shots (yay!) and just a few weeks away from the last trimester (double yay!).

Our whole family is definitely getting more and more excited about baby Charlotte. The girls talk about her lots and love to hug & kiss my belly. Matt & I have been busy working on her room and making a BIG garage sale pile. I've ordered her bedding, but unfortunately the package has gone missing… hoping it turns up soon!

No comments: