Tuesday, January 14, 2014

23 Weeks

Tomorrow marks 23 weeks and I had another appointment today. My weight is looking good (although I have no idea how much I've gained).... Which is a huge feat for me! Ha!

My dr told me about a belly band that should help with my contractions and uncomfortableness at the end of most days. So, I'm excited to check in to that!

Last but not least, my dr now measures my belly and it is measuring 3 weeks early!!!!!!! We all know that I make big babies, but at my u/s scheduled for my next appointment, she is going to have the tech check Charlotte's size.

Excited to see her again in 3 weeks! 

She's been quite active the last few days. And today, I've even seen her kicks through my shirt!

The girls are constantly asking to kiss and give her hugs. It's adorable how much they already love her. Mattie tells me that Charlotte is her best friend and Ella keeps asking if she'll get to help me with Charlotte and even hold her. They will be great big sisters!

No comments: