My girls don't like to play outside much. They get hot and sweaty and don't like that feeling. (Specifically Ella doesn't like it. Mattie just follows suit.) Anyways, I've been determined to change that.
I've had good intentions of pulling out our easel for the girls to paint for months now. Like usual, I get caught up in running around like crazy, doing laundry, being forgetful, etc and haven't pulled it out until this past weekend! They LOVED it. After painting, I let them run around in the sprinkler to "clean" off with some washcloths. (They played outside for almost 2 hours this morning!)




The girls finally have a pool that they can cool off in! They were so excited when I told them that we were going to get one, and had so much fun playing in it last night. And I'm looking forward to many naptimes floating in it myself. ;) (They played outside before and after dinner!)






No comments:
Post a Comment