Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Swap & Shop

I love to shop.
I love to organize & purge my house of unused items.
I love to save money.

I bet you're wondering what I'm getting at, huh?

I started a group on Facebook called Edmond Mom's Swap & Shop!

It's a place that local ladies can post gently used items (baby items, clothing, home decor, etc) for sale and then anybody that is a member of this group can buy it. Ladies will then exchange info and voila! Somebody got rid of something taking up space, and somebody else gained an exciting new treasure!

To make sure that this group doesn't get full of spam or unfriendly people who don't know any common courtesy, I decided that this should be a closed group. I'd love for anybody (again, ladies only) to join, so just search for Edmond Mom's Swap & Shop on FB and request an invite. 

Have fun cleaning house & have fun shopping!

No comments: