We had an impromptu play date last week while it was still a bit spring-like outside. I'm looking forward to many more warm days ahead for even more outdoor fun!
I'm pretty sure that Mattie has a crush on sweet little Jace. Anytime we talk about Haylie, she quickly asks about Jace. And once he got to the house, she quit bouncing to play in the grass with him. I even saw her trying to give him a smooch later on that afternoon... We better keep on eye on her!
These two girls were funny. Their static hair was cracking us up.
We even tried all 4 kids in the bounce house at the same time. Jace was trying to quickly escape the chaos. I don't blame you buddy!!
Thanks for coming to play guys!
1 comment:
LOL I love these pics! Thanks for having us over...we especially love impromptu dates!
Post a Comment