I don't know much about technology.
I can turn on my tv.
I can send an email.
I can make a few select emoticons. :)
I can add new apps to my iphone and ipad.
I can write a blog post.
I can do basic stuff.
For quite awhile now I've been thinking how I need to back up all of our pictures, but wasn't sure how. I've filled several cds with pictures, but felt like there was a better and safer way. That's where I stopped. Everything else just went on to our home computer... and in to iPhoto.
This weekend our harddrive crashed.
As in our computer is as dead as a nail.
We have an appointment tomorrow with the Apple store and I pray that my photos are all on some cloud some place secure. Otherwise, I have just lost every single photo from when Mattie was born. Plus other fun filled family memories. Mattie's birth is what is eating me up. All of her baby pictures and first family of four pictures, and pictures of Ella meeting her for the first time.
(Sigh.) Thank goodness I've put a few on this blog... but that's not good enough.
I need to get some photo back up storage options researched ASAP.
Seriously, sick to my stomach.
1 comment:
I sent a text to my dad right now about it. He might be able to help you, and save you some money. I'll let you know what he says.
Post a Comment