Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Are there any songs about Valentines day?

It's almost the end of January and Ella is still singing Christmas songs. Daily. Just a few days ago I told her how Christmas has passed and then listed everybody in our family who has a birthday before Christmas comes again. She was amazed. Then to try and make my point stick, I proceeded to list all of the major and minor holidays until Christmas.

I thought my point was made very nicely... Until the next day when she started singing "Up on the rooftop" again.

Well just now I hear Matt singing to Ella as he's tucking her in and to my surprise it's the song "White Christmas!" No wonder she's still singing about Santa! Ha!

I better find a Valentines song to teach them both ASAP!

And this sweet picture is from a Walmart outing earlier this evening. I was honored to escort a princess and her silly sidekick!

No comments: