Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ridiculous

I'm slightly embarrassed about my most recent trip to the doctor's office. But not enough to keep from sharing this story.

Wednesday night: I notice that my ankle is swollen. It didn't hurt at all, so I didn't think anything of it.

 Thursday night: Ankle is still swollen and my leg is now hurting. Start to get weirded out and text my sister (who happens to be a nurse). She mentions blood clot and gets me all freaked out.

Friday morning: Ankle is still swollen. Leg still hurts. My coworkers and husband convince me to go get my leg looked just in case. The doctor takes a good look, and determines it's just a sprain. Apparently my leg has been hurting because I've been trying to compensate for the hurt ankle. Awesome.

When in the world did I sprain my ankle? I have yet to figure it out.

No comments: