Sunday, May 6, 2012

My 3-year-old is smarter than me

Earlier this week I went to JBF and found lots of goodies. Mostly some summer clothes for the girls. I don't often get toys or games at these sales, but this time I was excited by a few finds. One toy that I found for Mattie was this driving toy. I knew that Ella would also get some use out of it because Gigi has one that she ALWAYS plays with when at her house.
 Anyways, as I'm shopping the sale, this toy will not be quiet. As I add more items to my bag, buttons keep getting pushed and I can never find an off switch. Just imagine me walking up and down the aisles with a horn beeping and a silly little voice saying "get out of the way." Yep. I was slightly embarrassed. After thinking it over, I decide to get it anyways because I figure that once it doesn't get touched for a minute, it will go silent. Even after I get home, I look it over again to find no off switch. This afternoon was the first time I pulled it out for my girls to play with....

...Within minutes, Ella locates the off switch.

No comments: