Ella's been in panties for over a year now. She's done great, but still has an occasional "accident."
Which I don't fully believe are truly accidents....
At night, she's been in pull ups because she wakes up wet every morning.
I hate those things.
But I think we've caught on to her. I've suspected before that she was outsmarting us, but last night confirmed it. As I was helping her get dressed for bed, she puts on her pull up and then stands as still as a statue and looks at me. A moment later she says, "I didn't pee in my pull up." A couple of minutes later we go in for the mandatory potty trip before bedtime and then my suspicion was confirmed. She did pee in her pull up. And on purpose. Disgusting.
For a couple of months, we've been bribing her that if she woke up with a dry pull up, she'd get to have a donut for breakfast. I honestly don't think she's ever had a donut before, so she talked about this A LOT, but would never follow through with our plan. Grr....
Last night, she wore panties. And she woke up dry.
I was pumped to eat a donut (or two) for breakfast this morning!
It may have been a fluke, but I'm hopeful that many more dry mornings are in our near future. But in case they aren't, I'll be purchasing a couple more waterproof mattress pads this weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment