Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Picnic

Last week we decided to celebrate the beautiful weather by eating dinner at the park. We went to a park that I hadn't been to since my days of nannying. It was fabulous! And no, I won't be sharing because it was nice and quiet and I'd like to keep it a secret. :)

Okay, okay... I may tell you eventually.


The bad news was that there weren't many little kid toys. But, Mattie climbed up this rock wall all by herself. I just stood behind her and spotted her. She really is a monkey!


Then she continued to crawl and climb through the equipment.


And she loved acting like a "big kid."


If you'll notice that the only picture of our "real big kid" is at the beginning, it's because she rarely pauses a moment for me to snap her picture. Oh the life of a 3-year-old!

No comments: