Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fashionistas

Last night before we went for a walk, I was fixing Ella's hair so that it'd stay out of her eyes. I grabbed a headband from the bathroom and that was that. Soon after, Mattie starts crying hysterically and sits outside of the bathroom. I can't figure out why she's so upset, but Matt grabs her a headband of her own and she immediately stopped crying.

What?! Both of my girls normally tear out whatever bow or clip I put in their hair within a second of me putting it on them.


We kept thinking that Mattie would take hers off after a few minutes, but we were wrong! She left it on for almost the entire walk.... about 30 minutes!


(Look how big she's getting!)


And today, they both are sporting the headbands to school too. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Super fun! Where do you get those? Maybe haylie would keep those kind in her hair.