Thursday, July 14, 2011

The nap time controversy… and 12 weeks!

Today is the first time all week that I’ve gotten dressed before lunch time. True story.

Anyways, as I was eating lunch and drinking a V8 (yum!), I was inspired to work out during naptime. Running didn’t sound fun. Neither did walking on the treadmill. And definitely not an “Insanity” dvd. I should really start that program soon. Anybody want to join me? Ugh. So, I made up my mind to do some squats and lunges. Easy enough.

Now that both of the girls are asleep, I’m sitting on the sofa….looking around on Pinterest and getting desperate for some form of chocolate.

Why the sudden change of mind???????? Let’s just say… that’s the story of my life. Ha!

I guess if I do some squats and lunges I’ll reward myself with chocolate milk….

In more exciting news….. Mattie turned 12 weeks old yesterday! Can you see the leg rolls? I absolutely love those!

IMG_9336

No comments: