Ella has become quite fearful of several things lately. We aren't sure why these have started so suddently, but they are pretty funny. Here's the ever growing list: her stuffed giraffe, our printer (she calls it the "cookie monster"), her headboard and shiny tile floor.
Let me explain the tile floor fear. We noticed it last Friday when me and the girls went down to Matt's office so I could get my health check for insurance. They have very shiny black tile there and she was TERRIFIED of it. She kept trying to get Matt to carry her so she wouldn't have to walk on it. (I must say that she's been there several times before and has never been bothered by it until now.) I started to worry because I heard on a show recently that Alzheimer's patients won't step on anything black. Yes.... she's 2.5 and doesn't have that disease... but I still was wierded out by this. Then today at the gym, they had shiny white tiles... she was terrified again. I had to practically drag her down the hallway. And then again at Hobby Lobby (more white tiles) that she was freaking out about. She kept asking me to hold her. Poor girl! Thankfully it's not just the black tiles. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment