Here are the stats from today's appointment.
I'm up 5 lbs (oops) and I'm at just over 1 cm and 70%. My dr said that Mattie was still pretty high. The last part is what stinks. I made the comments "I feel like she's going to fall out" and "You mean it's going to get worse?" Both made my dr laugh. Apparently this is normal.
Welcome to a real pregnancy Maria!
Also, we'll be scheduling an induction in case Mattie doesn't make her arrival by 39 weeks. Nothing is actually on the calendar yet, but we'd wait until the day after Easter, so that would mean April 25th. Yay, we're getting close!
Last, but not least, I asked my dr what she thought Mattie's size was. She laughed (yet again) and said that Mattie wasn't small. (If you've seen me.... that shouldn't surprise you.) She felt my tummy to get a guess and said that if Mattie was to come today, she would probably be 7 lbs. So, add around 1/2 a pound a week for the next 3 weeks and this one could be close to 9 lbs. Sounds fun, huh?
4 comments:
Wow. You'll make it, Maria! You'll do great! Just repeat this word with me - epidural.
aww sweetie, you are almost there! Don't think about her size. Hang in there!
If it helps any, my OB told me that w/ 2nd, 3rd, etc babies, they often don't drop until they're delivering. SO, don't let that discourage you that you're far away from delivery.
Will was 9 lbs 11 oz and I had a very easy labor. No worries!! Prayers for you in these final days, it is not easy waiting in such an uncomfortable state!
Post a Comment