I kinda felt more stupid with the 2nd kid. I read and read before the first one and then forgot everything. Of course, with a toddler, who has time to read up and refresh for the second one? I was like, "when is he supposed to do this?" or "should he be able to ____ yet?" So tricky that 2nd time around! :)
2 comments:
LOL!!! I always thought that when I had a second kid, it would be so much better because I knew what was going to happen...maybe not!
I kinda felt more stupid with the 2nd kid. I read and read before the first one and then forgot everything. Of course, with a toddler, who has time to read up and refresh for the second one? I was like, "when is he supposed to do this?" or "should he be able to ____ yet?" So tricky that 2nd time around! :)
Post a Comment